When will this be filled with something interesting.
We don’t expect a community right away. But we would appreciate any of your time in making it happen. Many disparate groups studying the same problems/solutions, but not talking, is not only inefficient, but not fun.
Do you want to join in?
Security was one of the promises of Digital Cinema from the beginning. The concept was as fundamental as the savings angle.
Ten years later it remains a critical element;
- From the Copyright holders viewpoint
- From the exhibitors viewpoint
- From a technology standpoint
- From the cost standpoint
Here are some interesting facts about DCinemaTools
- We are working on a hunch that the professional DCinema world
- is filled with people who are interested in many topics
- is basically able to be self-regulating
- has reached the limit of all possible bandwidth
- We have a very clear view of[……]
Welcome to the Industry Online news magazine for the Professional Digital Cinema Industry.
Defining DCinema is like defining the Cote d’Azur and the Riviera. Some people say one or the other goes from St. Tropez into parts of Italy, while some people limit them from Cannes to Monaco.