Security was one of the promises of Digital Cinema from the beginning. The concept was as fundamental as the savings angle.
Ten years later it remains a critical element;
- From the Copyright holders viewpoint
- From the exhibitors viewpoint
- From a technology standpoint
- From the cost standpoint
- From an eas-of-use standpoint
A great overview of this can be found at Micheal Karagosian’s How Digital Cinema Works – Security section. We will make this a dynamic document, possibly a wiki as time goes on.
Areas of Interest
In this section, we will try to cover some basics so that the news pages will have more relevance:
- Copyright Owners Rights and Responsibilities
- Motion on the Production Chain
- In the Technology
- At the Exhibitor
- Pain and More Pain
We look forward to input, either via the comments or directly to the contact info on the contacts page.