The Digital Video Conference is produced by the editors of DV and Videography magazines and the Creative Planet Community sites. The conference offers tracks in postproduction, Web video, new HD cameras, content distribution, HD workflow, 3D production, using HD-capable DSLRs, editing, digital cinematography, lighting for HD, and career development.
Also offered will be RED Boot Camp session from the Los Angeles RED User Group, a digital camera “Super Session” profiling new units seen at NAB, and a series of lighting workshops.
Session topics include:
- Postproduction Trends for 2009/2010
- Building a Cost-Effective Editing Suite
- Tapeless Media Post Workflows
- Codecs, Encoding & Compression
- HD DSLR Basics and Production
- DVD Distribution
- Introduction to Stereoscopic Production
- New Camera Overview
- Flavors of HD
- Final Cut Pro Plug-Ins
- iPhone Apps for Production
- NLE Update
- Growing Your Business
- Top 10 Tips: Career Development
Additional conference and educational programs running alongside Digital Video Expo include Broadcast Symposium West and Apple Certified Training.
For complete event and registration information, please visit http://www.dvexpo.com.